We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, over 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Join us as Team Lead and you'll start off with one huge advantage - our people. The fact is, we attract some of the very best talent in the industry. The cream of the crop, the pick of the bunch, the future stars. And that makes the task of leading and motivating your team of recruitment administration experts to deliver customer satisfaction more rewarding here than just about anywhere else.
The Team Lead role is essential to providing a best-in-class experience to all those involved in our recruiting process. You and your team will work with multiple recruiters and internal clients across various Shared Services and Front Office business units and provide administrative support to the end-to-end recruitment process.
As part of Global Administration Team, the delivery model has been designed to provide end to end Administration support services, with team is responsible for recruitment support across;
- Vacancy Creation and candidate management within applicant tracking systems
- Interview Scheduling across multiple time zones and client groups
- Offer Management of contracts with a core focus on meeting specific compliance standards
- Onboarding of new employees
- Welcome Day for new employees
As the Senior Team Lead your role is to manage the team to deliver best in class service, adhering to key turnaround times and SLA's. You will work closely with your counterpart Team Lead's across the global administration team to ensure service delivery into your location.
Working closely with the London On site Recruitment Manager you will also be involved in projects and initiatives to continuously review best practise, to challenge the process and develop improvements and efficiencies.
- Accountable for the end to end service delivery for your location (London) within the EMEA region
- Manage and develop your team, ensuring key performance indicators are met to ensure optimal service delivery, through effective coaching and motivation
- Provide strategic insight and analysis, performance data and trend information to shape training and development for the team
- Perform data integrity and quality assurance checks of the end to end recruitment process for your location
- Set and own team performance objectives to support team skills and individual professional development
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Pro-actively keep stakeholders up to date with service delivery information and initiatives, ensuring the service continues to meet with internal and client targets and partner with them to spearhead new projects
- Build and strengthen relationships with off-shore teams, ensuring partnerships are developed and work effectively.
Skills and experience
You should have an impressive track record of managing and developing large teams.
Hands-on recruitment experience is also useful, together with proven ability to achieve demanding targets and manage stakeholder relationships. Experience working collaboratively with global teams is preferred but not essential.
Core to this role is the daily management and assessment of compliance requirements, ensuring effective risk management across the entire recruitment process. Previous operational experience within compliance and regulatory environments would be an advantage in this role.
Experience working in complex corporate environments and an ability to effectively and productively navigate business demands would be beneficial, to succeed in this role.
It's important that you're fluent in English and have strong interpersonal skills.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job