Team Leader - Quality Assurance
Team Leader - QA
Are you able to manage the performance of Quality Assurance activities?
Do you have GLP & GCLP experience?
It's an exciting time to join our client's team in QA at their site in Cambridgeshire. We are looking for a Team Leader to join their successful and growing team.
As a Team Leader your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the performance of Quality Assurance activities
- Building and motivating an effective QA team
- Supporting the development and training of QA staff
- Play an active role in the performance and delivery of the QA GLP and GCLP Inspection and audit programme
- Supporting the Continuous Quality Improvement
- Hosting Sponsor audits as required and contributing to Regulatory Inspections
Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent and extensive experience in a QA GLP Regulatory function managing teams of people
- Drives, motivates and communicates risks to others in relation to continuous improvement opportunities within own department and across other areas
- Able to influence, develop and change the motivation and behaviour of people
- Makes sound judgements based on experience and knowledge
- Involves appropriate people to identify issues and generate solutions
- Seeks to understand the needs of all parties when assessing quality issues and risks
- Able to think outside the box and deal with ambiguity
To apply for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send your CV to the email below.
All applications are subject to S3 Science's stringent security vetting checks. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
- Quality Assurance
"Office Assistant jobs in London"