- Newly created role due to significant growth.
- Fantastic career opportunity to build a team of permanent recruiters.
- Support from a B Corp certified business, internal L&D manager and dedicated marketing team.
ADLIB is in growth mode. In our last financial year we grew headcount and sales by 30%, we’ve recently become the first recruiter of our kind to be awarded the B Corp certification, we’re imminently launching internal recruiter academy…….and it still feels like we’ve only just begun our journey.
We’re hoping to attract a number of senior hires in 2019/20 in line with our growth, this includes the hiring of an experienced permanent technology recruiter with the ambition to grow out ADLIBs offering at scale outside of the Bristol and Bath areas. The majority of our existing work is local and to be frank there is a big job to get to it without even considering going further afield. We have a huge opportunity for the right person to drive this part of our business forward.
What you’ll be doing
This is a senior role that calls for a recruiter who’s looking for more than a 360 role. We’re seeking somebody perm driven through and through. You’ll be working within our management team and closely with our client engagement manager who is tasked with ensuring that we maximise client opportunities across our core business offerings, technology, data, marketing and creative recruitment.
Although there will be an abundance of support and development the role calls for somebody with some management experience under their belt, importantly that management style will mirror our approach to business and driving success through people, clarity, development and maximising their potential.
Typically you and your team will be working across all manner of development, QA and infrastructure opportunities and have immediate access to a sizeable client base that is untapped outside of the South West.
It’ll take hard work, commitment, the ability to open doors and see the big picture. The reward and opportunity to develop your career at pace will be second to none.
What experience you’ll need
- 360 permanent technology recruiter with a track record of developing meaningful and effective client and candidate relationships
- A degree of management experience with the desire to build a team
- Effective internal, external communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work between all manner of client groups from SME’s to Corporates
- Demonstrable experience of working with systems and processes, client development tools and reporting
- You’ll need to align with our beliefs and commitments, especially in line with our B Corp Certification. We give a lot to each other and social enterprise, we big believers in diversity and inclusion with dedicated internal resources that support our clients. All of this will be a key driver in the home you’ve been looking for
Expect an adult environment, a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, bonus structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, a social committee that ensures we're an inclusive bunch, ping pong, company lunches and drinks / pizza Fridays (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies, you'll be in good company) and most importantly, you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'