Our client is the UK’s no.1 musculoskeletal provider and they are looking for a Team Leader of Physiotherapy to join the team. You’ll get the chance to improve the lives of the people they work with and develop your career. Through the patient centred approach to MSK, they are focussed on helping the people they see and making sure they have a great quality of life, so apply today to make a real difference! The role of Team Leader is fundamentally about the consistent delivery of a quality clinical service and meeting the associated operational targets. To achieve this, the individual will need to demonstrate motivational leadership of their teams, and sound effective management strategies combined with a strong patient focus. They will need to be highly self-motivated and achievement orientated.
Main Purpose of Role
This position combine’s clinical and professional leadership with the operational management of services (PBP, CATS or OPS) and the post holder is expected;
• To support the Service Manager in providing leadership and motivation to the clinical team to facilitate the achievement of personal and commercial objectives and targets
• To provide clinical leadership to ensure safe and effective delivery of clinical interventions in line with professional standards and governance requirements
• To personally deliver a quality clinical service meeting the clinical and commercial needs of the contracts, and any other contracts or clinics that scheduled to work in
• Working with the Service Manager and RMC Team Leaders plan and ensure efficient operational delivery of allocated Services • With the Service Manager and Marketing Manager contribute to the development of marketing initiatives and their implementation • To develop and promote a positive and dynamic image and culture to both internal and external stakeholders. At all times reflecting and encouraging core value behaviours amongst the team
• To develop and foster productive relationships with GPs and other Practice/health Centre staff The Team Leader will need to be organised, consistent and lead by example. Attention to detail and management style will be factors influencing success. Expected to be positive, constructive and approachable and carry out tasks with fairness and integrity.
The Team Leader must demonstrate clinical excellence and be competent at developing this in others. They must be commercially focused and committed to delivering on KPIs and financial performance targets. This is a pro-active position and the holder will be expected to achieve and maintain the clinic in a market leading position in the sector. Excellent communication skills, a strong customer focus and a commitment to the development of quality and service as a market differential and business ethos are also essential. From a clinical perspective the Team Leader will have a strong track record of service delivery, leadership and teaching in this arena.
CLINICAL LOCATIONS MAY INCLUDE NHS COMMUNITY CLINICS, PRIVATE CLINICS, CORPORATE CLIENT SITES, SPORTS VENUES OR OTHER LOCATIONS WHERE CONNECT IS ENGAGED IN SERVICE DELIVERY
Start Date: ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job