Team Leader - Pharmaceutical Analysis
At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life
It’s an exciting time to join our growing Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control (CMC) department in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for a Team Leader to Head an immunoassay team of analysts within the Pharmaceutical Analysis division
The Team Leader is responsible for leading a team of analysts who perform quality control testing on a variety of pharmaceutical products (mostly protein based products).
Your role would be to plan and oversee the following activities:- technical transfer, method validation to ICH guidelines, stability study testing and batch release testing in support of clinical trial and for marketed product.
The Team Leader manages their allocated resources to deliver results/reports within timeframes agreed with clients. They maximise capacity and productivity by managing their resources to achieve optimum use of staff, equipment and facilities.
As a Team Leader at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Scheduling group projects to ensure project targets and deadlines are achieved
- Providing expert advice on analysis to colleagues and clients, maintaining awareness of current trends issues and developments
- Support the Sales group providing costings for potential new business and take part in prospective client visits where required
- Support Client and regulatory inspections
- Maintain Quality standards within your team and address any deviations, lab investigations or RCA’s
- Provide technical expertise to lead/support validation/QC release and stability testing on projects assigned to your group and to help with troubleshooting where required
- Developing and maintaining a training programmes to meet client requirements and realise individual potential
- Acting as technical contact for client placing projects, establishing client requirements, liaising on day to day issues and ensuring that communications meet client expectations
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Graduate (B.Sc) or above, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment, ideally GMP
- Demonstrated expertise in managing people effectively
- Excellent communication and customer services
- Scientific experience in area of expertise
- Experience in some of the following areas ELISA, Western Blot , LAL, and or Activity Assays
- Ideally have details knowledge of CMC lot release/stability studies/drug development process
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
+ Generous holiday allowance
+ Excellent training & development opportunities
+ Pension contributions
+ Life Assurance
+ A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
"Office Assistant jobs in London"