Team Leader: Pension and Annuities Project
What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Team Leaders to join a new high-profile pension case handling project in Gatwick. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry. You will be working with a high-quality team as part of a Past Business Review project related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
- Start date: April 2018
- Location: Gatwick, West Sussex commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
- Rate: £210 per day
- Duration: 12 months
- Commitment to the duration of the contract is expected
The Benefits for You
You'll be working on a technical review project run by a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing a team of individuals to consistently meet productivity and quality targets;
- Supporting team members achieve performance metrics through coaching;
- Overseeing the case review process, including data gathering, customer contact, decision making and redress calculation;
- Liaising directly with management day-to-day;
- Creating a positive working environment within the team;
- Managing operational risk
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- A background in financial services and complaint handling is essential
- Experience in PBR is preferred but strong experience in other areas will also be considered
- Minimum 6 months experience of managing teams to deliver stringent targets
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to manage work flow and work to demanding deadlines
- Strong literacy, numerical and decision making skills
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel