Care Home Team Leader
- An excellent care organisation specialising in elderly residential homes that pride ourselves on exactly this. This company offers fantastic financial and non-financial benefits for the successful candidate as well as great opportunities for progression within.
- This medium sized Residential Care Home in Rochdale is in an absolutely fantastic location and is highly renowned in the local area for its excellent standards of care
- They support care for elderly residents with Dementia, & Physical Disabilities
- The home has superb links with the local community and CQC and has a dedicated staffing team who are committed to ensuring residents are well cared for
- This role requires a driven and passionate for care within previous leading position experience within a residential care home
- You must be able to promote a caring environment from the bottom up and improve standards within the home
- If you currently have a fully compliant home then this could definitely be the perfect position for you
- You must have experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people support within the home.
- Hold or working toward diploma level 4 or 5 in adult care or similr qualification
- Salary circa £20,000
- Generous annual leave.
- Contributory Pension
- Commitment to ongoing training
Keywords: Care Home, Residential Home, Home Deputy Manager, Team leader, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Residential Homes
- Team Leader
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'