PERMANENT- WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER - OAKHAM - £17,600
Do you have a Military background or similar?
Would you clear and an enhanced CRB check?
Are you comfortable working within a high security environment?
My client is a prestigious, well known and well respected brand who requires a Warehouse Team Leaders near Oakham. A Military background is desired however not essential.
As a Team Leader you would be required to lead and supervise a team of 55 warehouse operatives carrying out picking and packaging. You would need to ensure that there is safe and efficient distribution of orders.
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Ensure that all daily duties, procedures and processes are completed and adhered to on a day to day basis to ensure a high level of service is received by the customer.
- Managing a team ensuring that each team member has the skill required to carry out their job role.
- Full compliance to all Health and Safety regulations, ensuring that all Health & Safety policies and procedures within their areas of responsibility are complied with and fully maintained.
- Assist in co-ordinating your team to accomplish the weekly processing, picking, packing, and the dispatch of orders to prisoners.
- Ensure orders are completed and distributed within the agreed times.
- Ensure all delivery queries are dealt with using the applicable process and reported to Workshop Manager/Supervisors.
- Ensure all relevant operational documents are completed accurately/timely.
- Ensure the returns procedure is followed in the event of stock being damaged or an unfulfilled order at distribution.
- Observe personal and product hygiene requirements in line with legislation at all times, and adopt a "clean as you go" attitude within the work environment.
- Ensure agreed KPI's are met.
- Plan resources to ensure activities on shift are achieved
Apply with your CV immediately then ring Alicia on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction. Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion. We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website. This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job