Athona Ltd was formed in 2003 in response to a demand for honest, reliable and professional recruitment solutions. Focusing on specialist recruitment in the hospital doctors, allied health, education and Nursing markets. The position of Team Leader sits within the Nursing Division of the business.
Main Purpose of the role
As a Team Leader within the Nursing Division you will be responsible for working alongside your Business Manager to ensure your team are hitting and exceeding targets. This should be achieved through sales planning, best practice coaching, management and motivation of your team.
Alongside your team management and coaching duties, your will be expected to maintain a successful and profitable desk within your sector. You will be measured on both your own performance as well as the performance of your team.
The Team Leader will be expected to ensure they and their team consistently achieve sales targets and strive to increase revenue whilst adhering to the necessary NHS National Framework Agreements ensuring to deliver highest possible levels of customer service and work in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet set KPI's and sales targets.
- Manage and coach a successful
- Delivering results by increasing profitability and identification of new headcount requirements and actively being involved in the internal recruitment process.
- Coaching and developing a team, to include daily desk based catch-up and liaising with BM on performance of team who will conduct formal monthly one2one meetings.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times to be recognised as a Senior member of your team and within the company, working with the companies best interests at all times.
- Oversee and work with the BM to authorise GM approvals within team where applicable maintaining a profitable team.
- Be instrumental in developing team members through the RC Career Development Framework
- Take on mentor responsibilities within the team - offer additional support/guidance to other team members.
- Take a natural lead in business development - developing new ideas for the team and your own desk in conjunction with other Team Leaders.
- Be aware of market conditions; make suggestions to BM on how to tackle these issues to overcome them.
- Report relevant market knowledge/information to the Business Manager & Business Development Manager.
- Lead by example within the team - continuous dedication and regardless of market conditions.
- Team forecasting and reporting on a weekly basis to BM.
- Working with BM to set and monitor targets for the team, liaising with BM on these.
- Working with HR and BM to ensure effective running of team.
- All Recruitment Consultant duties
- Any other Adhoc duties deemed to be reasonable by the company
- Candidates including: Medical professionals
- Business Manager
- Recruitment Consultants
- Medical Staffing within NHS Trusts or Internal Staffing
- HR Department
- Internal Payroll Administrator
- Candidate Co-ordinator
- Compliance Administrator
- ITRIS System
Measurable Performance Standards:
- Achievement of individual and team GM Targets
- Achievement of individual and team KPI's
- Profitability and growth of team
- Delivering results & target driven
- Effective negotiation skills
- Tenacity and Resilience
- Customer service and relationship building
- Time management and dealing with ambiguity
- Leadership and coaching skills
Experience / Skills
- Experience of successfully managing a sales recruitment team, or a proven recruiter looking to progress into management.
- A proven track record within a sales recruitment position.
- The ability to coach, motivate and lead a sales team to success.
- Negotiation and effective communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently motivated.
- Numerically literal, ability to run reports and analysis data
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work confidentially
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"