TEAM LEADER - NIGHT SHIFT
£18000 TO £20000
MANCHESTER - SALFORD
START DATE - ASAP
This will give you an opportunity to work within an established contact centre, with 20 years of experience.
Based in the Manchester office, you will be working as a night shift Team Leader, working closely with up to 2-4 members on the night shift who would be reporting directly to you.
You will also be responsible for managing inbound enquiries and escalating these via email and phone.
The call centre is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
Your working hours will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Either 8pm to 8am OR 10pm to 8am (if more hours are wanted!)
There will also be one evening overlap with the end day shift (possible on a Thursday) so that you can keep in touch with the Call Centre Manager
- Strong communication skills
- Be confident to think alone
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Experience in managing a team
- Have a clear and friendly telephone manner
- Full training
- 28 days holiday + 5 days after 2 years of employment
- Health Care Cash Plan - after the probational period
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Vending Machines
If you are interested and feel that you would add value to the team, please apply NOW or contact Sam on /
- team leader / Salford / customer service / inbound / team