Are you passionate about helping children? Do you want to help deaf children achieve their potential?
Join us to help break down the barriers! This is an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to launch our brand new in house street fundraising team based in Manchester!
This full time role offers £10.50-£11.50/hour plus highly competitive bonus and a fantastic opportunity to further your career. Previous fundraising experience is a must, ideally from a street or door charity background.
There are over 45,000 deaf children living in the UK, 90% of which are born to hearing parents with little or no experience of deafness or knowledge of how to communicate with a deaf person. National Deaf Children’s Society help by offering free information and support to families including: a free phone helpline, specialist advisers, the listening bus, family events and more so parents can rely on us from initial diagnosis through to adulthood. NDCS can also help with welfare rights and benefit claims, making education choices, advising on health and audiology and technology, or simply as someone to talk to.
• Engage members of the public about the charity
• Promote the charity and encourage people to donate
• Manage and motivate your team
• Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner
• Full time Monday - Friday 10am-6pm
• Experience in street fundraising essential
• Have a positive, can-do attitude
• You’re outgoing, energetic and confident in demeanour
• Have an excellent level of spoken English
• Have a drive to hit targets
• Experience in customer service and sales is desirable.
You will get:
• £10.50 - £11.50/hour basic wage
• Plus a great bonus structure to reward exceeding your targets - basic reward plus quality reward
• Ongoing training and coaching to help you exceed your targets
• A lively and supportive team environment
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an expanding nationwide campaign that will continue to with grow, with great opportunities for promotion!
To apply, please click 'apply to ad' and send us a copy of your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.50 to £11.50 /hour
- Customer Service
- Deaf Culture