About the Role
The role of Team Leader at Matalan is a great first step in to Retail management and in this role you’ll role model our Matalan values and behaviours and deliver the daily operational duties within a designated department in store. Leading by example to meet the expectations of our customers, you’ll always put the customer first and encourage the team to do the same.
Working alongside the team, you’ll need to be aware of the departmental targets and KPI’s and will duty manage the store when required.
• Support with team briefs and communicate KPI’s, results and focuses to the store team
• Role model outstanding customer service to deliver a great shopping experience for customers
• Coach and motivate GSA’s around conversion and basket drivers to achieve store targets
• Ensure compliance with all company procedures
• Support with the implementation of company visual guidelines and layouts within store
• Previous Retail experience, preferably at a Supervisory level
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• An ability to plan and prioritise work in order to meet specific deadlines
• Able to work effectively within a team and work unsupervised
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job