Make a difference every day – Become a Team Leader (Learning Disabilities).
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and creative individual to join our established team at Guardian Homecare as a Team Leader.
Do you have energy, drive and ambition? Do you want to make people’s lives better in any way you can? If the answer is yes, read on.
Our aim is to support adults with a learning disability to live independently, to continue to develop skills that will help them in their development such as developing relationships, accessing education, paid work or voluntary work and upmost to be able to fulfil their citizenship.
To succeed in this role, you will be a strong team player, passionate about supporting people and willing to go the extra mile.
Your core duties will be to oversee the day-to-day management of a team of experienced support workers, ensuring that both client and staff welfare needs are met. In addition to managing the team, assisting with on call duties on a rostering basis, this post will also have direct client case management responsibility.
What is essential is that you love what you do. We want you to enjoy coming to work every day and to care about your job, your colleagues and our clients.
Experience within a similar role preferred , and all necessary training will be given.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships at all levels.
- Able to access a vehicle for works purposes, due to geographical locations
And what are the benefits of working with Guardian Homecare?
- Competitive hourly rates of £9.50, plus on call payment and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers.
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to £200*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
- Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Team Leader at Guardian Homecare .
- All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Careline is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Fleetwood, Blackpool Contract Blackpool (North shore, Blackpool, Bispham, Layton, Normoss, Thornton-Le-Clevelys , Lytham St Annes , Pilling, Great Eccleston, St Michaels on Wyre, Cabus, Garstang, Catterall, Bilsborrow, Barton, Inglewhite, Calder Vale, Oakenclough
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'