The Role - Landscape Installation Team Leader
Our expanding client based in Basildon, Essex are currently looking to recruit for Hard Landscape Installation Team Leader to join their existing team.
Key Responsibilities and Skills Required;
- Installation of soft/hard landscape projects including groundworks and install play equipment
- Leading a team to deliver projects in line with company standards
- Must have proven experience in hard landscaping and of leadership in delivering projects
- Have a valid driving licence
- A CSCS Card and for a CRB check to be carried out (Hard Landscaping will require Plant and machinery tickets)
- Monday - Friday 07:00am - 4:30pm (Must be flexible and must be prepared to work overtime including some Saturday's)
- Salary £23,500 - £25,000 per annum
- Holiday entitlement + plus bank holidays
*Please only apply for this position should you have the relevant experience required*
- CSCS Card
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'