Our client is a leading out of home Advertising Company. They are looking to recruit an Incident Management Team Leader for their Brentford office.
- To manage the Incident Management Team (IMT) and ensure that all faults and incidents that have been reported to the business from internal & external stakeholders and the members of the public are managed effectively and professionally, resulting in quick, successful, efficiently fault resolution with minimal impact to clients.
- The responsibility extends not only to ensuring resolution of faults as above, but also look to improve the fault rectification times by working closely with all relevant departmental heads.
- The IMT team is the first point of contact for all quality faults reported from our contract partners, internal and external stakeholders and members of the public. Responsible for cascading to the local Operational maintenance, posting and digital teams as well as other departments and ensuring close out confirmation of tasks completed.
· Provide direction and support to the team and ensure the team is working effectively and efficiently at all times
· Organize the team working structure & team workload and coordinate resources and activities for all tasks
· Continuously monitor the daily performance of the team ensuring that all responsibilities and tasks are successfully completed in timely manner
· Produce management information, including KPIs and reports Incident & Fault Management Processes & Procedures
· Drive, develop, manage and maintain all of the fault/incident management processes and associated procedures ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency at all times.
· Audit regularly all of the processes and procedures in place.
· Make recommendations for improvement when required.
· Ensure that each process & procedure is documented in accordance with agreed SLA’s and priorities.
· Provide management and oversight of fault rectification processes across multiple business and operational functions to actively govern the performance of product and service support efforts.
· Create 'ProblemManagement’ for the analysis of Incident/Faults data and identification of trends and to build service improvement plans to rectify poor performance.
· Ensure in depth analysis of root cause is conducted for Grade 1 incidents Communication
· Liaise with all key stakeholders to ensure that established SLA’s and priorities meet all business needs
· Ensure that everyone (reporters and resolving departments) follow the correct fault/incident management process for every reported fault/incident
· Effectively and efficiently manage the company’s contract with Call Care to ensure continuity of service
· Collate and distribute information about any Critical incident reports to the Board
· Work with other teams to ensure continuous strategic improvements.
Time management & efficiency
· Ensure all Incidents are resolved within established SLA's, timeline and priorities without fail
· Regularly review reports of all reported faults/incidents to monitor trends and assess ways to reduce number of reactive maintenance requests and introduce more proactive working structure Technical
· Provide input to the development and maintenance of the key systems used (Zen Desk, Fault Portal) for incident and fault management
· Previous management and leadership experience
· Sound knowledge of an incident management process and experience dealing with digital and operations teams
· Exceptional customer service skills essential
· Experience of employing a methodical, disciplined and accurate reporting approach to business
· Display a positive, reliable, approachable, confident and flexible attitude
· Exceptional analytical and presentation skills with sound business judgement
· Must be organised with a keen eye for detail
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
· Excellent administrative, communication and inter-personal skills
<span class="goog-spellcheck-word" style="back
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job