Shifts 6am to 9.30pm
Nights Shifts also available
£22-25k plus £500 flexible benefit bonus + £4,800 uplift for nights
*MUST BE FLUENT FRENCH*
Due to continued success and growth, we are looking for fluent Multilingual Team Leaders
Your team will be responsible for managing a team whose objective is to respond to customer queries from predominantly our Multilingual market. They do this over a series of channels - email, live chat or social media.
As a team, we’re energetic and we embrace change. In fact, we seek it. We have to so that we can support the incredible rate of business growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coaching and developing your team to ensure they take ownership and use their judgement to make real time decisions and changes that are in line with the business objectives and priorities
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution and are responded to within our agreed response time
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- You will work with your colleagues across Customer Care to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
- Work closely with our Customer Care Knowledge & Optimisation Team ensuring your team efficiently handle translation requests for advisor & customer FAQ’s and training and process documents
- Work with our Implementation Team to support testing new and existing Customer Care processes
- Drive on-going language support for our outsource centre to quality monitor advisor responses and CSAT results
- Setting clear objectives and ensuring appropriate levels of engagement, feedback and development to continuously improve individuals contribution within the context of their existing job role
- Conduct weekly quality checks on your teams work and manage the feedback process to aid Advisor development and improve service on a continuous basis
- Review and understand key Customer Care reports and be able to feedback key messages from this to your team
- Conduct and document effective monthly and annual performance reviews with your team
- Carry out return to work interviews after sickness absence
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team to ensure that they are aware of Department and business priorities
- Monitor and sign off overtime worked by your team
- Act as an escalation point for your team on unresolved customer issues and flag business and potentially contentious issues to senior management
- Contribute to the development of the Customer Care department, fully participate in management meetings and provide open and honest feedback to the Customer Care Leadership team about opportunities and support required
- Any other activities or responsibilities as reasonably set out by the Customer Care Leadership Team.
We are passionate about our people; they’re the future of our business, which is why we invest time and effort in recruiting the perfect match!
You must be able to:
Must speak fluent French and English
- Demonstrate that you have experience coaching and managing a team
- Continually build relationships at all levels across the business
- Team Leader