Team Leader- Days Role
An opportunity has recently come up for an experienced Team Leader to lead a team of 3. The Team Leader will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity constantly. As the Team Leader, you will act as a catalyst, and really ignite a spark within the team, meaning man management is important for this role. You will delegate tasks amongst your team, and take care of training, KPI’s, Budgets and be the “go-to” person on site. The successful Team Leader will benefit from joining a company which holds a large proportion market share within their respective industry, as well as experience leading a Maintenance team with a real will-to-win ethos.
The Team Leader will need for this role:
- A Strong understand of Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance
- Previous Leadership experience
- Must have worked within a Heavy Environment (Cement, Print, Steel, Brick, Asphalt, Concrete etc)
- Lead by example and not afraid to get their hands dirty
- An Engineering Qualification
- Experience of Projects, Managing budgets and CAPEX
The Team Leader will benefit from:
- Exposure to a skilled team
- Budgets for CAPEX
- Autonomy within the role
- Joining a thriving Company as an Team Leader
- Working for a large manufacturer with a route for progression
Commutable from: Luton, Bedford, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detai
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'