Team Leader - Data Subject Access Request Project
What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for a Team Leader to join a new Data Subject Access Request project in the North West. You will be given responsibility for managing a team of Quality Assurers and Case Handlers who will be handling customer information across personal and business accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Tell Me More
- February start dates
- Location: North West
- £210 - £220 daily rate
- Contract until the end of 2018 (with a possible extension)
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing a team of Quality Assurers and Case Handlers to consistently meet productivity and quality targets
- Driving performance of the team and feeding back to management
- Overseeing the Data Subject Access Request process including data-gathering, customer contact and decision making
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data
- Liaising directly with management day-to-day
The Benefits For You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- A minimum of two years' experience with managing teams in a target orientated environment is a must
- A background in financial services and complaints-handling is essential.
- Significant experience of managing teams towards stringent productivity and quality assurance targets
- Strong numerical and decision-making skills and be able to create MI reports
- Proven strengths in leading, coaching and motivating a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise tasks
- Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team
- Pro-active approach and ability to identify solutions to operational challenges
- Candidates must have a University Degree or equivalent experience
- Commitment to the duration of the project is expected
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now