ISS Support Services is an independent division of ISS Facility Services Limited. Through its Office Services and Front of House businesses, it provides tailored hotel-style services to corporate clients in the UK and regionally. ISS is an established global facilities and outsourcing provider, working with some of the most recognised clients and global brands.
The highlights of working with us include;
* Investors in People Gold accredited organisation
* Experience with working for some of the world`s most successful brands
* Working with experts in the field of FM in continuing the growth of this successful `boutique` business
* For the fourth year in a row, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) has ranked ISS with the highest global rating on its annual list of the world`s best outsourcing service providers - The Global Outsourcing 100.
* Extensive learning & development opportunities with a range of sales and management courses, including through the ISS University.
We are seeking a Team Leader to work at prestigious and well known organisation in West London. The successful candidate will be a strong leader with front of house and people management experience. Please apply today if you have the required skills and experience!
To provide a world-class, client-facing front of house service.
To ensure all front of house and switchboard operations are managed efficiently.
To be proactive in all Visitor Management duties in line with client service standards.
To be an ambassador of the client and ISS Front of House.
* Ensure the smooth operation of the client site
* To ensure that all client and visitor requests and enquiries are fulfilled and exceed expectations
* Ensure that all Client site procedures and standards are met
* Develop and maintain excellent relations with Client Management
* To work as part of the front of house team maintaining five-star standards
* Assist in the training of Client Services and Network Team Members
* Deal effectively with a high volume of calls to the switchboard
* Assist with meeting room bookings
* Room set ups and furniture re-organisation if required
* Assist with client events and preparations for the events
* Conduct monthly one to ones with the onsite Client Services Team Members
* Arrange and conduct onsite team meetings
* Attend regular contractor meetings with the client
* Conduct yearly appraisals with the onsite team
* Complete monthly statistics and produce these as required for the client and the ISS Front of House Head Office
* Maintain excellent working relationships with the other onsite contractors
* Show responsibility for personal Health and Safety, and that of others in the conduct of the job in line with ISS Front of House and Legal requirement
* To maintain a professional appearance at all times