We believe that everyone has a personal best. Those we care for and those who care for them. Cambian Team Leaders truly believe in the work they do. That’s because they know they are supported to deliver care that goes way beyond ordinary care. Everyone, no matter what their situation, or the challenges they may be facing, can achieve their personal best. We will actively help you achieve that, and for everyone at Cambian, that is a personal commitment.
In this role you will:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
- Help to enable the residents to achieve their personal best and seek ways of gaining and growing new life skills
- Ensure each shift is planned appropriately and resources are allocated, guaranteeing the staff team are able to meet the needs of Children & Young People
- Lead a team
- Ensure systems are developed to confirm the effective allocation of resources and will promote the efficient and effective operation of the Home.
- An NVQ 3 in caring for Children & Young People with learning difficulties
- Experience within a supervisory role and working within a residential setting with Young People with challenging behaviours is essential
- Counselling Skills, Drugs Awareness Training and experience of acting as an appropriate adult (PACE) (would be desirable, however is not essential).
- 28 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Free Parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job