Team Leader (Children's Service)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a care provider who are seeking to appoint a strong and experienced Team leader for their children's service. An excellent company with great working conditions and a real emphasis is placed on driving quality and outcomes for children. We do need candidate to have had previous supervisory experience and ideally there level 3!
Team Leader - Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Deputy and Manager, to help ensure that the Home meets high standards.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing and leading the team.
Team Leader - Skills
- A proven track record of supervisory experience within children's Residential services.
- Strong leadership skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
- Minimum Level 3 diploma in children and young people.
If you are interested in this Team Leader role then please forward your up to date CV quoting reference RT-TL-2012 to or call me to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Team Leader
- Level 3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job