Team Leader - Charity Fundraising
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of some of the world’s best known charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving first aid training and services.
We are currently recruiting for Team Leaders to join our regional fundraising team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop successful fundraising teams working on behalf of St John Ambulance in the Middlesbrough area.
What we offer:
- £18,000 per annum
- On target earnings in excess of £25,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company car
- Extensive training and development program
- Company pension scheme
Team Leader role:
- Lead by example by recruiting a high number of quality supporters.
- Promote a positive staff and supporter experience, by living the Wesser and charity values.
- Effectively manage the team within area of responsibility in accordance with HR policies and staff Handbook.
- Maintain and manage company equipment, uniform, paperwork ensuring that all items are accounted for at all times.
- Ensure that high health and safety standards are maintained, and that all staff adhere to company policy and personal safety guidelines.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated success in a face to face fundraising role.
- A team player able to self-motivate and motivate others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships with charity partners
- Previous long terms Team Leader experience (Desirable)
- Full UK driving license (Desirable)
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
- Sales Team
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job