This is a great opportunity to work in-house for this UK London based homelessness charity! You will be approaching people on high streets in your area, engaging with the public in order to raise funds and awareness for Centrepoint.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join in-house street fundraising team for our homelessness charity based in London. This full time role offers £10.50-£11.50/hour plus highly competitive bonus and a fantastic opportunity to further your career. Previous fundraising experience is a must, ideally from a street or door charity background.
Centrepoint gives homeless young people a chance to turn their lives around, build firm foundations, and prepare for a future where they realise their potential.
We support over 9,000 young people a year in London, Sunderland and Bradford. Just £12 a month sponsors a room in a Centrepoint hostel, providing a homeless young person with a safe bed to sleep in.
• Engage members of the public about the charity
• Promote the charity and encourage people to donate
• Manage and motivate your team
• Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner
• Full time Monday - Friday 10am-6pm
• Experience in street fundraising essential
• Have a positive, can-do attitude
• Have a passion for homelessness
• You’re outgoing, energetic and confident in demeanour
• Have an excellent level of spoken English
• Have a drive to hit targets
• Experience in customer service and sales is desirable.
You will get:
• £10.50 - £11.50/hour basic wage
• Plus a great bonus structure to reward exceeding your targets - basic reward plus quality reward
• Ongoing training and coaching to help you exceed your targets
• A lively and supportive team environment
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an expanding nationwide campaign that will continue to with grow, with great opportunities for promotion!
To apply, please click 'apply to ad' and send us a copy of your CV.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader