Days and Nights - 8PM-8AM
As a Team Leader for St. Vincent’s House in Hammersmith you will be an integral part of our leadership team and managing your own team of Care Assistants and Senior Carers. With fantastic training alongside a great pay rate from day one, Care UK will provide you with great career progression.
Pay Rate up to £11 per hour depending on experience
£1000 joining bonus!! (terms and conditions applicable)
Full Time and Part Time hours available, Nights avaliable only.
Working as a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the care team during their day to day task, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained. We are looking for experienced carers who are NVQ2 or NVQ3 qualified and happy administering medication and managing a team. If this is you, apply now!
- Administer medication to all residents in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used. This includes the care plans for each of the residents in your unit.
- Supervise care staff on a day to day basis and through formal supervision processes.
- Liaise with GPs and other health professionals to ensure that residents receive the medical and clinical support they require.
- Support new Team Leaders and care staff in the completion of induction programs, training and competency assessment
- Review the daily delivery of care, including pressure area prevention, nutrition and infection prevention and control procedures. Ensure high standards of care delivery are maintained.
What will I get in return?
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Discounts across most major stores
- Support with Training and NVQ qualifications
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Progression Opportunities
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniform
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job