Team Leader - Call Centre
Permanent: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
If are you looking for an exciting new Team leader position in Leeds with great future opportunity then we would love to hear from you!
My client are an award winning local internet provider and are looking for experienced Team leaders with a proven track record in delivering outstanding customer service and coaching others to produce high performing teams. As the successful candidate you will be a driven individual who works well under pressure and enjoys the pace and atmosphere of a busy contact centre.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Manage, coach and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors to ensure quality and productivity targets are met through monitoring of KPIs and performance
* Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets * Innovative motivation of your team
* Support senior management
* Prepare and Plan for upcoming meetings and also follow up on actions raised
As a successful Team Leader you have the following:
* Passionate about people development and coaching, proven experience in performance management and call monitoring
* Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Decision making and problem solving skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Able to competently articulate business goals, performance requirements and lead the implementation of change
And in return there is a great benefits package including:
* Free staff broadband/product accounts
* Flexible employment benefit scheme
* Savings on a wide range on top branded names including, gadgets, holidays and much more
* Fantastic working environment with dedicated break and games areas
* Extensive training and career development
If you are interested please click APPLY!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job