Team Leader - Call Centre - Patient Transport Service (PTS)
E-zec Medical Transport Services is a private ambulance company that provides non-emergency Patient Transport Services for the NHS and other private companies.
Due to continued expansion, E-zec Medical Transport Services are now looking to recruit a 40 Hours permanent Call Centre Team Leader (shifts between 8am-10pm; may include weekends) to be based in the Great Yarmouth area.
Working as Call Centre Team Leader you will managing a team in a busy and challenging environment, including shift patterns, line management responsibility and communication with the back-office functions. You will ensure that the screening and booking of eligible customers is monitored closely.
You must be able to demonstrate great customer focus and the ability to view problems and solutions from a customer perspective. In addition, you will be a self-managing and innovative thinker with a strong eye for detail, confidence in presenting ideas to others and proven ability to gain buy-in at all levels. You will have previous experience leading a call centre team, a thorough understanding of a call centre operation and proven ability to use a variety of IT systems (Microsoft Office essential).
Duties will include (following training);
- Ensuring shifts are designed effectively with targets, staff skills and overall performance in mind
- Responding quickly to changes, such as call queues, system issues and key project dates
- Ensuring the team is representing E-zec professionally, with correct guidance given to the customer
- Training or the management of training, including call coaching, subject matter and customer service training.
- Using data from call, shift and case management systems to accurately plan and reflect on business processes and staff development
- Work closely with the Direct and Senior Management
- Any other duties required, or commensurate with the role.
In return for your hard work; you will receive
- Free uniform
- 224 hours of annual leave per annum (including bank holidays)
- A salary of £9.40 per hour
- Auto-enrolment into the Company’s Pension scheme
When you join E-zec Medical Transport Services as a PTS Call Centre Team Leader, your training will be classroom-based and on the job. The training includes how to use the IT and Call Centre equipment and software as well as customer care and communication skills.
An enhanced disclosure check is required (DBS/CRB). This cost will be covered by the business.
- Call Centre
- Team Leader