Our Client has an immediate requirement for a Team Manager within a Contact Centre environment. You will be responsible for managing a team of Product Support Agents and providing support, development and training as required. Understand products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate the same to all team members. You will help to re inforce and ensure your team meets the department targets, implement guidelines and assist with any issues the Agents may have.
- Experience in managing a team of call centre agents to achieve dept targets.
- Monitor calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to.
- Coach and train to improve performance levels as required.
- Ability to recognise and performance manage low achievers.
- Support and develop your team to achieve high levels of customer service and individual performance.
You will have:
- Excellent leadership skills, able to supervise, coach and mentor team members
- Monitor Agent performance and follow up with monthly 1 to 1 reviews
- Support in customer escalations as required
- Mediate any interpersonal issues
Inspire and motivate team members.
- Provide effective feedback.
- Accept and complete projects and other duties as assigned by the Customer Care Manager.
- Ability to multi task.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally recognised company.
Based in Southampton - free parking on site
Salary on Application + benefits.
To apply or for more information contact Ross
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job