Do you have experience in leading a team in an office or contact centre environment?
Do you possess great leadership skills?
- As a Team Leader you will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing a Team of Communicators handling telephone contacts as well as on and off-line channels for our client’s portfolio of products.
- Strong leadership, coaching and performance management skills along with an eye for detail and an inspirational and motivational style are key to the success of this role.
- You will work as part of a Team providing expertise and ensuring the delivery of superior customer service, advice and after care.You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the Team’s performance against agreed targets.
Experience and Skills:
- A proven track record of leading and managing people is essential and preferably in Automotive
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment is essential
- The ability to effectively motivate and performance manage teams in a fast-paced Contact Centre environment
- Experience of implementing coaching and developmental strategies
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships at a variety of levels both within the team and with the client and customers
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Be computer literate at intermediate level
- Have strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Evidence that you can perform under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Saturdays - 8:30am - 1pm (to cover occasional holiday)
- £24,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Team Leader