Line Up Technology is a world leader in the recruitment of Telecoms, Aerospace and IT professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. They aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
An opportunity has arisen for a 12 month contract for a Team leader who has a number of responsibilties that they need to undertake.
Main parts of the role will include the following:
- Effectively lead team members and ensure regular alignment with internal stakeholders and customer requirements
- Support with Query Resolution raised by Reward Operations UK Operations and Support teams
- Support UK Change Request Process – attend meetings, provide guidance
- Resource Management for Expertise UK teams– Time, Holidays, Sickness, Performance management, workload, and disciplinary management.
- Conduct regular face-to-face meetings with direct team to encourage, motivate and provide regular feedback on individual performance
- Conduct annual and mid-year personal development reviews for all core team members, in line with the company time frame
- Ensure close alignment with Customization & Expertise Manager and proactively communicate about individual’s performance, escalated issues, service delivery failures, process/system changes/improvements, and celebrated successes.
Key responsibilites and day to day activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Able to work on own initiative to develop effective solutions to challenges
- Have good interpersonal & -cultural skills to work well with others, as well as being able to motivate and encourage both individuals and a team
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a strong ‘personal branding’ and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude in all areas
- Have good understanding of all Microsoft packages in particular excel, SAP HR/Payroll desirable
They are looking for someone who has managed a team before (preferably HR) and is a people manager and not a micro manager. Ideally they will have experience in HR themselves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job