Are you immediately available for new roles?
Are you able to work in high pressured environments?
If yes to all read on…..
I am working with a marketing agency based in Colchester who are currently looking for a Team Leader to join them. The role will involve assisting the Operations Manager in the overseeing of the companies’ daily operations and being responsible for a team within the contact centre.
What you’ll be doing:
• Assist with management of staff rota and general assistance with the scheduling of resources across all department activities
• Assume specific line management and responsibility for designated team (if appointed one)
• Assist with general recruitment strategy, ensuring all team members are trained and a development plan is put in place, conduct regular meetings to monitor this
• Report on the activities and performance of the team to the Operations Manager
• Identify different ways to improve performance of the team
• Ensure all client reports are effectively completed and a high level of service is provided to the client
Our must haves:
• Minimum of one years’ experience in a Supervisory position, ideally within a contact centre
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Handling of customer complaints
• Coordinating of staff schedules
• Ability to motivate others
• Delegating of responsibility effectively
• Positive attitude towards work
• Methodical and organised
• Excels within a fast paced environment
Key features/benefits of this role:
• Contact centre is open 7.00am – 7.00pm, Monday – Sunday (candidate will be required to work varied hours over these days for 37.5 hours)
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays
If you are interested in this role please contact Kayla Rose on 01206 840 100 or email: Kayla.firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma White on 01206 840 100 or email : Emma.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business