We are currently recruiting for an experience Commercial Catering Engineer / Senior Engineer to join our Commercial Catering division as a Technical Service Team Leader for the South of England. We specialise in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of commercial catering equipment for a wide range of sectors including Education, Hospitality, Retail & Leisure, Healthcare and the Public Sector.
We are looking for an individual looking to make a long term move with a company who can offer genuine career opportunities due to aggressive growth.
Main Objective: To effectively manage the Southern Team's day to day activities with fellow management team to ensure an efficient and profitable department is achieved.
Key Skills and Capabilities
- Experienced professional with relevant experience within the Commercial Catering Industry
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent inter personal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to multi task.
- Strong I.T Skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- A people manager with the ability to delegate, direct and get the job done.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the efficient management of the service engineers to meet customer needs.
- To ensure that the SLA's and KPI's are achieved.
- Develop strategic plans to complete work load.
- To lead, inspire and motivate existing field based staff to meet the departmental objectives.
- Maintain the highest of standards to meet the department objectives.
- Theability to achieve effective working relationships with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Assist senior management in the progression and attainment of corporate objectives.
- Ensure Health and Safety is followed at all times and complied with at all times.
- Show a commitment to towards the team undertaking training session, onboarding, spot checks, briefing and appraisals.
- To conduct site visits to assist with complex technical issues, diagnostic enquiries/ queries and to monitor working standards.
- To work closely with the other Service Managers to achieve departmental objectives.
- To lead from the front, this is still a field based role so you will be expected to help complete complex jobs and provide support where necessary
- Basic Salary from £38,000 on a 40 hour week
- Bonus: First fix Bonus (Paid Quarterly) + Annual Performance Related Pay Review
- Paid door to door
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays
- 15 hours of OT available for engineers in and around London
- On call currently 1-4 with £100 standby payment
- 24 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (rising after length of service + option to buy and sell holiday after 2 years' service)
- Sick pay scheme in place
- Private Pension Scheme
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Top up Comcat training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
Other Job title: Team leader / senior commercia catering engineer / Commercial Catering Engineer / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer