Team Lead Retention UK Market | Competitive salary on offer alongside a fantastic benefits offered & Relocation Assistance | Leading Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
Are you an online gaming professional? Are you thrilled by challenge and work best in a fast-paced, innovative and diverse environment? As Team Leader, you will lead and develop an English Customer Services Team, ensuring a high level of team performance (quality and quantity) and optimal customer satisfaction.
SRGEurope is looking for a native level English speaking candidate who has strong online gaming experience. We are looking for candidates who have a pro active approach, a strong work ethic and the ability and willingness to lead people.
Team Lead Retention UK Market responsibilities:
- Supervision and monitoring of a Customer Service Team.
- Ensure service performance through the measurement and development of service levels, productivity and quality of communication.
- Shift planning and coordination of staff holidays.
- Hold appraisal meetings - including quality monitoring.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
- Hold regular team meetings.
- Report relevant and significant issues within the team to the Customer Services Head.
- Share significant information with the team.
- Identify training needs and organise new training sessions in coordination with CS Head and training department.
- Coordinate regular communication with other departments/operations.
- Deal with delicate user cases (trouble shooting).
- Assist and report to the CS Head, working closely with other team leaders and liaising with other departments (eg. 2nd line team, P&I, etc.).
Team Lead Retention UK Market skills required:
- Native English speaker
- Ability and willingness to lead people.
- Good problem-solving initiative.
- Reliability and accuracy.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking capability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High quality and service awareness.
- Proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Capacity for teamwork and management.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on + or e-mail
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: Customer Service, Online Gaming , Gibraltar , Communication , Team Lead, Team Leader
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Online Gaming
- Team Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job