A Team Lead Auditor opportunity has just become available, within a world leading Aerospace Manufacturer. Located in the Birmingham area, this company is going through a large amount of growth and they're offering a very competitive starting salary of £35,000 (negotiable), for a proactive engineering professional.
Purpose of the Team Lead Auditor role -
To provide leadership within the audit function of the business, ensuring compliance to regulatory and company standards. Also, ensuring that audits and corrective action from audits are completed effectively and in a timely manner.
Team Lead Auditor Responsibilities include -
- Health, Safety and Environmental requirements following the company HS&E policies.
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of themselves, others around them and the environment.
- Create and maintain system audit schedules, ensuring they meet the requirements of AS9100/EASA Part 145 and 21G, as well as any other future regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that audit plans are completed to schedule and participating in the undertaking of audits.
- Follow up on completion of non-conformance's and quality concerns, encouraging team members to support departments, in regard to closure meeting our requirements.
- Ensuring sufficient work is complete at all times, for the team to function effectively throughout the day, prioritise work and job requirements within their team regarding TEL inspection NCPC and any other duties.
- Ensuring strong communication between shifts is there to ensure continuity of team.
- Liaising with the Quality Compliance Manager, with regards to the development of team members and any departmental issues.
- Ensuring that all data/records are accurate.
- Travel as/when required.
Team Lead Auditor Desirable Skills/Experience/Attributes -
- Experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, AS9100.
- Experienced internal auditing.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills - able to communicate well with both internal and external customers.
- Working unsupervised and in a team.
- Experience of leading a small team.
- Ability to lead and motivate.
- Use of problem solving techniques such as 8D ,5 Why?
- Ability to undertake occasional travel.
- Worked within a manufacturing environment.
- Able to develop and implement new ways of doing things, whilst inspiring/encouraging and supporting others to think/act in a better way.
- Takes accountability to focus on the requirements of the customer.
Team Lead Auditor position benefits -
- Competitive salary package of £35,000 (negotiable).
- Friendly working environment.
- Career progression.
- Sociable working hours (Days and flexi time).
- The chance to work for a world leading and ever growing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.