Our client is a global leader in smart beta and asset allocation, looking for an experienced Team EA to join them.
JOB ROLE: Team EA
HOURS: Full time / Permanent
SALARY: 55 - 60K
LOCATION: West End
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Schedule meetings, arrange conference calls, send meeting updates for internal and external meetings
- Diligently maintain calendars
- Prepare and provide presentation booklets for meetings
- Correspond and interact with high-level executives, both internal and external, to ensure meeting preparation, scheduling, and follow-up is accurately completed.
- Maintain CRM contacts, activities and reports for London Office Product and Distribution activities
- Coordinate with other assistants to ensure outstanding client service to our affiliates
- Take meeting notes at regular meetings to ensure London team is coordinated with California office
- Responsible for data entry and oversight of the SRT system for London Office Distribution & Marketing activities
- Prepare, reconcile, review and process expenses for the London team
- Book domestic and international travel; act as liaison with travel agent for flights, hotels and rental cars.
- Arrange car services for travel pickups and drop-offs
- Act as a point of contact for Partner/Affiliate account managers on scheduling key RA resources
- Act as a contact person assisting the Newport Beach office team in managing, HR, benefits, immigration and other vendors in London
- Assist with managing office space activities including but not limited to: procuring office supplies, managing on-going issues with office space provider, making sure that office is space is looked after
- Ensure that everyone, incl. visitors to the office, has a smooth and productive experience
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- 5-7 years in a similar role
- Independent, self starter
- Ambitious to grow
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Great Organizational Skills
- Able to Meet Timelines
- Keeping Appropriate Staff Informed
- High Level Attention to Detail, Handles Pressure
- Willingness to learn new skills to support diverse duties. Open and flexible to take on new duties as needs may arise
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
- telephone; communication; microsoft office; pressure; teamwork; CRM;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'