Team Coordinator - Recruitment Sector - Hybrid Working - up to £24k
We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and hard working Team Coordinator / Team Administrator to join a fast-paced, successful recruitment consultancy based near Cannon Street, London.
With the flexibility to work from home two days per week and three in the office, this is a dream opportunity for someone who has gained 1-2 years office administration experience and is looking for their next long-term role.
Working closely with the Recruitment Consultants, Office Manager and Marketing Manager, the Team Coordinator will provide a range of administrative support across the business. Suitable candidates will be polished and professional with a keen eye for detail, a highly organised nature and the desire to learn and progress. A proactive, 'can-do’ nature will be required together with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
Key responsibilities in this varied Team Coordinator role will include:
- Providing an efficient, effective and professional administrative support service to the team
- Assisting with coordinating interviews for clients and candidates as required
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing new candidate applications
- Managing client information
- Updatingand maintaining accurate records on the company database
- Posting job averts to websites
- Running reports for management
- Diary management for consultants
- Assisting with website maintenance
- Events planning
- Management of the company’s social media
- Assisting in the research and creation of marketing material
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Team Coordinator / Team Administrator role (1-2 years+), preferably within the recruitment sector
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken
- Impeccable organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task successfully
- Strong IT skills including MS Office
- Experience of digital / social media in a working environment
- Database experience
- Polished and professional nature
- Proactive team player
If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you ASAP! Please ensure your CV showcases your capabilities and submit it, quoting 'LO - Team Coordinator’
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Office Administration
- Organisational Skills
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'