An exciting time to join the Bidwells family at our newly refurbished Head Office in the heart of Trumpington, Cambridge. Passionate about a life/tech balance we promote agile working across our business and have employee wellbeing at the very core of our organisation.
- Diary management, booking meetings and appointments using Outlook
- Minute and note taking at meetings
- Ensuring there is a robust electronic filing system in place
- Assist fee earners with budgets for projects as well as inputting orderbook details onto the finance system, and assisting with monthly billing information and invoicing
- Copy and digital audio typing (training will be given for digital audio)
- Update marketing material for department and assist with marketing events.
- Researching planning history by applications and policy
Supporting a team of fee earners you will have the appropriate life skills to encourage your people to hand work over to ensure they focus on the core elements of their role With a positive can-do nature you will be an accomplished secretary with proven experience supporting a team. A relationship builder; you will possess strong interpersonal skills and remain calm under pressure. A strong working knowledge of MS Office is essential.
- Copy Typing
- Note Taking
- Work Life Balance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'