Are you an exceptionally organised Administrative Assistant? Our client is looking for a organised candidate to join their team in a temp to perm role.
Who will you be working for?
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful independent executive search group based in Piccadilly. They work across all sectors of industry and specialise in financial and strategic based roles.
What will you be doing?
- Provide high level support to the team including diary management and correspondence
- Covering reception at lunchtime one day a week
- Answering phone calls and taking messages when necessary
- Checking qualification details of registered candidates
- Composing reference requests for candidates via email or letter
- Adding jobs onto website and external websites
- Job board analysis and producing weekly and monthly reports detailing the findings
- Photocopying, faxing, filing and typing up CV's
- Printing and amending PowerPoint presentations for consultants
- Along with further ad hoc duties.
- Strong administrative experience in a similar working environment
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Proven organisational skills
- Must be able to prioritise workload throughout the day, particularly during busy periods
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Good telephone manner
- Advanced Microsoft Word experience
- Ability to work within a small team and on their own
- Ideally from recruitment background.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable company and gain further experience. The role is a temporary full time position with the view to go permanent for the right person. You will be working 8.30am till 5.30pm from Monday, Tuesday and Friday and to 7pm on Wednesday and Thursday's. You will receive an extra 15 days a year holiday for this at a competitive salary.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Fatma Yaman at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job