We are looking for a highly organised and proactive individual to support our leaders within Nuffield's impressive Learning and Development Academy and the HR Operations Team.
What you'll be doing...
- Prioritise and coordinate multiple work streams
- Connect with a variety of colleagues across the organisation as well as 3rd party providers
- Screen/manage incoming correspondence and respond to any general enquiries
- Coordination, preparation and hosting of workshops, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Assist with preparing reports and presentations
- Assist with the analysis of budget and tracking of purchase orders including managing supply stock levels for the Academy
- Coordinate diaries, travel arrangements and expenses to maximum effect
What we'd be looking for from you...
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to adapt to a variety of audiences.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Exceptional organisation and administration skills with an ability to prioritise workload
- Competent and confident in all Microsoft office programs, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask
- Self-starter, able to take proactive ownership of assigned duties
- Attention to detail across all tasks
- Experience of supporting a matrix organisational structure, likely to be gained in a corporate environment.
What we offer in return...
Our office is in Epsom, Surrey, just a 5 minute walk from the train station with it's own onsite gym and discounted café with freshly prepared food.
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 per annum, dependant on the skills and experience you'll bring to the position. This is based on 37.5 hours a week, although there is a potential to job share.
We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career
- PA; Personal Assistant; Administrator