Team coordinator job, Telecommunications firm, Central City, £27,000pa
My client, a multinational telecommunications firm whose partners include some of the biggest names in telecoms are currently looking to recruit a team coordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will be provided for the right candidate. This is an organisation with unlimited progression potential. The role in question requires an individual to provide team coordination / administration duties to the wider team. The project in question is cutting edge and you'll be liaising with other multinationals such as Apple and Google.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Organising meeting and events for external and internal team members
- Managing updates and web based projects (this training will be provided)
- Proofing non-English speaking team members work
- Tracking project risks and issues
- Supporting the delivery of monthly reports
- Monitoring several mail boxes and auctioning accordingly
- Potential to work on / manage small projects
The key skills you require for the role include:
- Organisation skills
- Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in building relationships with both internal and external parties
- Experience in organizing project teams, including planning and reporting
What you'll receive in return:
- A competitive salary of £27,000 pa
- Working in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city
- Endless progression opportunities
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.