Salary: Up to £26,000 + benefits
Our Client is a full-service, leading commercial law firm, with offices across the UK. They specialise in Real Estate, Banking and Finance, Commercial, Corporate, Employment, Dispute Resolution and Litigation.
You should have previous experience in a call-centre environment and should be confident delivering training team members to ensure all targets are being met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Training new starters and developing development plans for them
- Reviewing telephone calls and providing face-to-face feedback
- Reporting results to the team
- Design and deliver new training packages
- Assessing calls on appropriate content and providing scoring
- Provide side-by-side coaching sessions
- Monitor feedback from Clients and ensure this is logged correctly and feedback is given to the appropriate team member
Knowledge, Experience and Qualities needed:
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment
- Awareness of commercial concerns of clients in relation to mortgage possessions
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to understand the learning and development needs of team members, experience setting SMART objectives
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a high-volume caseload environment
This is a full time, permanent role and would provide the right candidate with the opportunity to join a successful team working at for an innovative employer. If you believe this could be the ideal opportunity for you, email your CV to us directly, or call for more information
- Contact Centre
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'