Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Team Coordinator to support our Senior Leadership team at our flagship head office in Epsom, Surrey.
This position will support our Commercial & Category Management team, supporting a number of stakeholders.
The Team coordinator role is to provide administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team, including;
- Acting as the primary contact for general enquiries.
- Managing and coordinating diary and travel commitments.
- Supporting the payments and procurement processes.
- Contributing to meetings, and providing overall assistance in the day to day running of the department.
- Providing support to several SLT members
In addition to possessing excellent verbal and written English communication skills, the successful candidate will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Personal skills in discretion, diplomacy, sound judgement and personal integrity.
- Highly proficient and highly creative in MS Desktop packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Sharepoint and Outlook 2010/2016 (mail, calendar and databases), Intranet/Web. Windows 2010/2007, Visio
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationship across all levels both within Nuffield Health and externally.
- Highly organised, with great prioritising experience
Benefits: We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we'll give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we'll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
- Executive Assistant
- Team Coordinator