Hanover’s award-winning healthcare public affairs team is looking for a highly organised Team Co-ordinator with prior office admin experience to support the team. The 14-strong team operates in a dynamic and fast paced consultancy working on multiple projects and events within public affairs.
The Team Co-ordinator will support the team in delivering client work, ensuring they receive a high-quality service throughout the year. Hanover is an award-winning public affairs and corporate communications consultancy. In 2017 we were named Global Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year by the Holmes Report. This role will be based in London, we also have offices in Dublin, Brussels and the Middle East.
If you have office admin experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment, this is the ideal opportunity for you. We offer excellent career development and training opportunities, as well as additional benefits including our annual summer away day, Christmas party, regular social events, and annual discretionary bonus.
- Supporting client events - including managing diaries, invitation lists and event planning
- General administrative support on client accounts including team co-ordination, diary management
- Providing admin support on the delivery of client programmes e.g. minute/note-taking & proofing documents
- Supporting the senior team with bookings, diary keeping and travel arrangements
- Help produce high quality PowerPoint presentations for new business proposals
- Keep sales and marketing lists up to date, become an expert user of our CRM
- Support marketing events for clients and new business prospects
- Experience working in an admin or secretarial role in a fast-paced office environment is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working as part of a team
- A can-do attitude, proactive nature and confidence to get stuck in
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Event Planning
- Microsoft Excel
- Office Administration
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job