A successful global advisory firm based in central London is looking for an enthusiastic Team Assistant to join one of their friendly teams.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working in a fast-paced role as a PA/Team Assistant or similar.
Working closely with other Team Assistants, in this fantastic Team Assistant role you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing PA support to the partners and team including travel booking, diary management and booking meetings
- Producing and formatting documents and presentations in Word and PowerPoint
- Coordinating and managing logistics for entertainment
- Managing team’s expenses and timesheets
- Occasional ad hoc personal support for the partners
- Arranging meetings and conference calls
- Liaising with clients
- Conducting research and gathering information for journalists
- Ad-hoc administrative duties and other project work
Paying up to £30,000 + discretionary bonus and overtime, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience of the above duties who is upbeat, proactive and happy to juggle ever-changing priorities and last-minute changes.
This is a fantastic company who retain their staff and have a fantastic work culture - everyone we’ve placed there in the past loves it! If the above sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge of a busy yet rewarding role, don’t delay, apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to get back to successful candidates on the status of their application).
- Team Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'