WOW FACTOR: Our client is seeking an experienced and well presented Team Assistant to join there growing team. This would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain experience within a greatly recognized company in the heart of the city. Supporting a small team of senior members of staff with administrative and secretarial duties.
VERY WELL ESTABLISHED FINANCE COMPANY - Experience within Financial Services would be ideal.
JOB ROLE: Team Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 08:30 - 17:30
SALARY: £25,000-£28,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Fast paced, sociable, professional office
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Organize business meeting requested by the CEO and supporting managers.
- Liaise with Receptionist and Administration Assistant to support CEO and supporting managers.
- Responsible for sorting general correspondence.
- Prepare minutes of the monthly meetings.
- Organize travel booking, diary management and other arrangements for the CEO.
- Reception cover - covering lunch hours/holiday ect.
- Booking couriers and taxi's for all departments when needed.
- Booking events such as staff parties, team lunches and client outings.
- Assist with business presentations as required
- Other ad-hoc PA duties
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within a TA/PA/Similar role is essential.
- Strong education
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Client facing skills
- Well presented and professional.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'