London, West End
£35,000 - £40,000
My client is a Global Real Estate Investment Manager who are based in the West End. They are looking for a Team Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support alongside the current team assistant, to c.12 members of the Debt & Special Situations team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Diary management for the all team members;
- Travel arrangements (e.g. hotels, flights, Eurostar, domestic trains, taxis)
- Telephone liaison - answering and making calls on behalf of the team when necessary
- Arrange meetings, presentations, webinars, book meeting rooms
- Record team holiday and absence
- Expenses processing
- Arranging payment of invoices and subscriptions. Drafting & distributing agenda for key meetings.
- Conference /event bookings
- Checking team members’ requirements and the logistics for presentations/conferences.
- Formatting /creating Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents
- Distributing and dealing with the incoming team post and ensuring efficient dispatch of outgoing mail
- Copy typing
- Quarterly security desktop review
- Database updates, passes -amend, replace, set up, order new passes
- IT & onboarding for Joiners and Leavers in the team
- Photocopying, faxing, scanning
- Contacts -business card details into Outlook for senior members
- Supporting and covering other team secretaries when required.
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to efficiently multitask
- Maturity and professionalism to deal with incoming client calls and dealing with colleagues around the world
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook
- Ability to work autonomously with clear understanding of priorities
- Maturity and professionalism to handle client contact (in person/calls/emails) also dealing with colleagues around the world; especially senior colleagues
- Experience in a similar environment is preferred
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'