WOW FACTOR: A high profile Estate Agent is seeking a professional, experience and confident Team Assistant to join their fast paced office. An excellent opportunity to join the friendly, dynamic and rapidly growing company right in the heart of London city!
JOB ROLE: Team Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Estate Agent
HOURS: 8:30am - 5:00pm
SALARY: £24,000k - £28,000k
LOCATION: City of London!
CULTURE: Professional, friendly team, busy, dynamic, fast paced
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Setting up, maintaining and updating property files
- Creating property particulars, typing up correspondence, sales memorandums and exchange invoices
- Create & sending advertising for Magazines , update Reapit accordingly and send copy of publication to vendor.
- Order all marketing on internal systems
- Arrange for leaflet distribution direct from branch accurately determining number of houses on roads and drawing up a map for the distribution company
- Typing and printing all letters & labels for large letter mail outs
- Design and create adhoc projects such as Land & New Homes brochure
- Managing reception and greeting all guests
- Various ad hoc duties when requested
- General Administration and office maintenance - Ordering window cards and maintaining window display, Looking after petty cash, Ordering stationary and office supplies, Booking appointments and diary management
- Upload properties to Reapit including photos, floor plans etc.
- Send all descriptions to Proofreading for approval
- Order all floor plans, photos and EPCs and liaise with photo company regarding access etc
- Monitor new properties to the market daily, create list and send out letter
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MUST have experience in sales and as an administrator role
- Well spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, judge, organise, work well under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills - ability to think outside the box
- Confident, ability to deal with clients and customers professionally and to sell
- Well client and service orientated
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well amongst a team
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"