We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and well organised ATeam Assistant to join this exciting charity based in London. You will be supporting the development team with general administration and support.
Duties to include:
- Supporting the Director, Senior Management Team as well and the events department
- Managing and coordinating diaries and calendars for the team ensuring that reminders for deadlines are advised
- Manage the Directors diary
- Liaise with internal and external colleagues to manage and coordinate new donations
- Maintaining and updating the Salesforce database with data, information and new donors
- Diarising team meetings and actioning follow ups
- Ensure that all involved in meetings have the relevant paperwork and material
- Managing the administration process in relation to new and existing donors with thankyou letters etc
- Assist the team in ensuring the compliance of GDPR
- Answer incoming calls transfering to the relevant departments in a professional manner
- Assisting in the preparation for events e.g. sending out invitations, name badges, table plans and event information handouts etc.
- Assist in the smooth running of events
- Experienced administrator
- Highly competent user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience of managing administration for a senior figure and/or for a large team
- Examples of diary management for others within the workplace
- Experience of working with discretion and confidentiality
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written, with a professional phone manner
- Flexible with a practical, 'can do’ attitude
- Enthusiastic and able to respond positively to an ever-changing environment
- A professional and mature attitude to the tasks in hand
- Quick learner and ability to work both independently and as part of a small team
- Calm and able to think on feet
You will ideally have third sector experience and have used Salesforce software, however it is not essential. Experience of working High profile clients would also be advantageous.
Assertive Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and are committed to equality and opportunity for all candidates.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is not always possible to respond to every application personally. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may hold your CV on file in consideration for alternative vacancies that arise.
Please take a look at our website www.assertive-solutions.co.uk for a full list of our current vacancies.
- Diary Management