£30000 - £35,000
Our client is a market-leading property and asset management company who developed a reputation for managing many of London’s most iconic buildings and developments. Due to expansion and winning a number of new business projects they need to gear up their recruitment quickly.
This is a busy and varied role requiring high volumes of coordination and interaction with clients and across the business while providing flexible and super-efficient administrative support to a specialist team in order to contribute to the success of the team and achieve company goals. This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to really shape their own role and will also offer growth and development while working within a positive and focussed environment.
- Managing the internal audit process for the department
- Collating and formatting figures for the monthly finance report
- Formatting reports and documents from handwritten drafts or tapes, producing pdfs and despatching to clients
- Collating all elements of the reports including organising production of maps and other appendices
- To deal with private and confidential issues for the Heads of Departments
- To arrange meetings, including booking meeting rooms, organising travel and accommodation, and updating diaries
- To deal with telephone queries from internal/external clients in a professional manner, and take messages where necessary
- To monitor and maintain the departments’ holiday and sickness records
- To maintain expenses records for the teams
- To process monthly fee invoices for the teams
- To ensure all standard department documents and templates are up to date and adhered to
- To be the Super User in all IT Applications, such as Tardis, Job Management, and Contact Management
- To liaise and build relationships with clients and work colleagues
- The work in a flexible way and as part of the team, and to provide back up to the other team administrators/secretaries to cover absences
- To be aware of and comply with company and statutory requirements regarding health and safety, fire and hygiene
- To carry out any other reasonable management requests (i.e. ordering stationery, filing, answering phones, photocopying, typing and general office duties)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be a team player who is able to carry out instructions
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be proactive and possess a flexible attitude to work load
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
OUR MISSION: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job