Team Assistant - City of London £25,000-£27,000
My client a leading communications company based in the city are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their growing team.
- Providing secretarial support to the team including two Executive Directors
- Diary management - arranging lunches, researching and booking venues, team events, client meetings often involving direct client liaison
- Client work, including conversion of financial results statements to send to the London Stock Exchange
- Setting up press cutting services monitoring the press, news wires and online publications
- Producing press lists, journalist searches (looking for journalists from a particular sector etc)
- Ad Hoc administrative duties
- 25 days of A/L
- 5% pension scheme
- Paid over time
- Season ticket loan
- Private health care
If you have 6 months to a years experience working in a fast pace Team Assistant role and also have a great attention to detail please send over your CV or Call Gabrielle on
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Team assistant/professional services