Do you want to work for a highly renowned and respected consultancy firm? Would you describe yourself as a logistical guru? Are you looking to work for a company which has one of the best cultures in the market? And a very competitive benefit package?
An unique opportunity has arisen for a confident, on the ball and self motivated individual to support 5 extremely busy Partners. This organisation is forward thinking, innovative and creative; the ideal candidate would be someone who reflects these characteristics and can think outside the box when dealing with challenging situations. Due to the nature of this industry this environment is tough and would suit a top quality PA.
Travel and diary arrangements will be the main component of the role you will be expected to be on the ball and deal with ever changing travel plans. Therefore you will be well versed in managing multi stop travel including arranging visas and providing extensive international travels . You have full control of 5 diaries and successfully and manage
- Background within Consultancy or Financial services/ other blue chip company
- Excellent communications skills
- Forward thinking and able to think outside the boxes with problems
- PA or EA experience working within a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Generous bonus
- Free gym membership
- Private medial
- Competitive pension contribution